Friday, March 4, 2011

Prairie Style

i am in love

this is just one of many beautiful images in Fifi O'neals new book, Romantic Prairie Style
as I have previously shared, i love boots. i came across these images from the book while reading one of my faves and decided to share some pictures with you.



 I feel as though i am transported to some place in the country where life runs at a slower place..how my heart aches for a slower pace..a calmer place...a peaceful place.


doesn't this look sooo inviting?


absolutely lovely...paradise..

and just because I love animals... horses are such beautiful animals.

Romantic Prairie Style~Fifi O\


I am going to reserve my copy of Romantic Prarie Style... it isn't out until april and is already on the top sellers list on Amazon...{sigh}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...