Friday, February 11, 2011

icing

Given my last bullet of my last post I decided to name this post icing. who doesn't love icing wether it is on cake, cupcakes, cookies or like my hubby-alone.

I have had a really busy week, and have been feeling a tad bit stressed out so for today i am going to focus on the icing in my life.

 I wanted to share this picture of a frame I made for valentines day. I had not done very much crafting the past couple of years. I forgot how much I enjoyed being creative. I need to do more, It's fun!

I like the colors so much I may just keep it all year long.
{I apologize for the quality of the picture}
The bible verse is 1 Corinthians 13:4.

Here's the verse I used
Love is patient,
Love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4


Have a blessed Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...