Monday, February 21, 2011

kitchen remodel {after}

So here is my after pictures, after all the waiting {about ten years, before we finally decided to tackle the kitchen}. I never dreamed that I could have a kitchen like this…and now I do. I absolutely love it. I love to cook and now it is so much easier to do especially with this island. My only regret is that I waited too long but then again we probably wouldn’t of had the budget either. If and when we move {that’s a whole other blog post}, the kitchen will be the first thing  we remodel.
DSC06150
DSC06147

DSC06168
DSC06133
Of course my kitchen doesn’t always look this way {almost never}  but nonetheless, it was fun staging it to share with you.
DSC06167

DSC06138
DSC06163
This is our mudroom turned pantry area, not too much to look at. We were able to add a small wine fridge in this area. this area was not yet camera ready.. .will work on it soon.
DSC06166
Thanks for stopping by...hope you enjoyed the view.
 and are having a wonderful day…

1 comment:

  1. Wow..your kitchen looks fabulous!!! I love it..I want to see close up of the knobs and all the details. Please share. Thanks for stopping by..the old blog. So you might be moving..why?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...