Friday, August 19, 2011

i want a cow

today is the last free day before work starts
so i decided to stay home with my boys and catch up on a few last minute back to school errands
{and catch up on my blogs}

 this morning when i opened up my blog faves
what did i see?
 i saw this



and i immediately was smitten by the cute cow above his stove

i want a cow!

and then i remembered this cutie from miss mustard seed


isn't it just adorable. i beleive she named her Adele {though i think it is a he}


i think cows are just gentle animals
so if i can't own a real one
{not sure i want a real one}
i'd love to have one to hang in my home.



i like the muted colors on this print
 the colors would go well with my home


the last two prints are from google images

have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...