Saturday, December 17, 2011

playing with my camera

DSC_0504

I was playing with my camera today taking some pictures of my boys for a possible christmas card picture. I wasn't going to send one out this year but decided to take some pictures and see.

card 1

I liked this one after I edited it.

DSC_0459
I was playing with the aperture settings and got this shot.
this would have been a great picture if it wasn’t blurry.

DSC_0489
DSC_0452

Hubby got me a nice, expensive camera for mothers day and I still have yet to learn how to use it…pretty frustrating. I am super motivated to learn and take some really great pictures of my family.

I am big fan of  megashley, and jennifer who take some amazing pictures.

I will be taking a photo class this january and am super excited.
thanks for putting up with not so great pictures and blurries.
maggie

1 comment:

  1. hi Maggie! So nice to meet you. Your boys are sooooo handsome!
    Your home is lovely- I love the photo on your header!
    I totally understand about the camera. Dan "made" me buy;) an expensive camera over a year ago and I didn't take it out to the box (literally) for at least six months! I was so intimidated. I finally took a tutoral (one on one class) at a local camera shot and learned how to use the two features I know how to use. The rest is wasted on me:)

    Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for reading the blog and for leaving your "calling card!"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...