Sunday, January 9, 2011

Indiana Jones Birthday Party




My son is turning 8 and he has requested to have an Indiana Jones themed birthday party. The past 3 years we have had his party at a jumping place with huge inflatable bouncers. Birthday parties are soo much fun and a time to connect with family  and friends that you may not see as often as you'd like. This year I wanted to do something different. It is challenging to plan a party in January with the weather but I decided to do it anyway. I hope mother nature cooperates.

I have been searching the web for ideas here are a few that I found. I love planning parties, {that may be the teacher in me}.

I found this cute snake cake that I am going to make.

Slippery Snake Cake

I think I will set up a camp with  a tent in the backyard so the kids can romp around and have fun being explorers.

We'll play find the Holy Grail. How fun.



 Well I'm off to do more research.... and hubby made me breakfast today...mouthwatering pancakes! yum.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I also love your home page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...