Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Garden Friends

Here are a few of my garden friends. I took some pictures of my garden even though it does not look great at this time of year. I have a 3 day weekend so I am going to take advantage and  prune some of my roses {hopefully I will get to all of them} so I can get wonderful blooms this year.
Enjoy some of my garden menagerie friends... I love a touch of whimsy.
DSC05913
Mr. Hedgy, he is just visiting my garden. He will soon reside @ Forest Lawn at my nephew Christopher’s gravesite.  I know he will love him, I already do!
DSC05914
Mr. Owl, lately I have been diggin owls of all kinds. I found him at one of my favorite five: Home Goods, luv that place!
DSC05924 DSC05923
Mr. Bunny, he’s been living in my garden for many years. He was the first of my menagerie{as my hubby calls it}. I just love him- the bunny, and hubby too!
DSC05917
isn’t he adorable. When the gerbera daisies grow, it  looks like he is gazing at them.
All my friends keep me company when I am gardening. I love looking at them.
Hope you enjoyed them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...