Sunday, January 2, 2011

Restoration, Life & Purpose



January is the month when many make resolutions to change or improve. I feel God has been doing this in my life slowly. I am his work in progress.

Hebrews 12:1
Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with preserverance the race marked out for us.

This was what I so needed to hear today. You see, I am teacher by career. A few years back, I even thought I wanted to take on a position as a school principal. Now I realize that this is not the path I wish to take. My heart is at home with my family....this year I am going to follow my dream and make it possible.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on taking the leap in to blogging but more than that, congratulations on taking a leap of faith to follow your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...