Saturday, January 22, 2011

soo many projects, so little time

you can find the tutorial for this at Jones Design Co, Emily is amazing

I was off for 3 weeks for Christmas break. Every time I am on vacation, my creative juices start flowing....I feel inspired to do so many projects but the minute work starts up again...fizzle...my projects get put on the backburner. Sometimes I just have enough time to get home..cook dinner..eat dinner...clean up after dinner...finish homework with my boys....clean some more...you get the picture.

 This year, I am determined and motivated to complete more projects{with the help of hubby}.

 Here are a few that are on  my list:


you can find the tutorial for this at Jones Design Co, Emily is amazing

I have two chairs and a desk that I want to refurbish.......hopefully soon..

 I want to try to make these for my barstools on my kitchen island..
looking forward to sewing and learning how to slipcover a chair...soo exciting!


Miss Mustard Seed has a tutorial on how to make these.
 She inspires me to use power tools...maybe?
 Click here to read how.


I have hubby working on a framed chalkboard like the one you see here.
 I think it will look good in my dining room.

 

Grace and peace to you {energy to me}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...