Monday, January 3, 2011

Inspiration

I just love the colors used in this playroom. I especially love, love, love the reading wall.

I am sooo wanting a playroom now.
I found this image via The Lettered Cottage post on Favorite Room Re-Do's,  it is from Whatever, now one of my many favorites.

I continue to be inspired and amazed at the creativity I have discovered in blogland. WOW!

Being that I am new to this blog world. I have not yet figured out how to post pictures or link up....pictures soon to follow....I hope! Edit: yay, I figured it out, turns out it is easier to do on the desktop than on my Ipad.

 Here is another favorite
you could find it here

I asked my hubby if he could make me one and he said yes,gotta love him!

I am off to make dinner for my hungry boys, albondiga soup- hubby's favorite.
Maybe I'll do a post on it, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...